Thursday, September 11, 2008

Should I send flowers?

A dear friend Setko-chan has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is now undergoing chemotherapy and she doesn't have good days for about 10-12 days after each dose.

And she's all the way in LA. I really hope she gets well soon.



Should I send her flowers, or is that a big no-no because of all the pollen and her immunity is low?

I want to give her a big hug but I can't see her. I don't think I should be near her because of all the germs I may pass to her. I don't know what to do.

Sigh.


1 comment:

Teapot said...

No, flowers should be fine. If it isn't then the doctors/nurses won't take it into her room. I don't know what type of breast cancer and chemo she's receiving but you can go see her and give her a hug, just don some protective garments. Why not ring the hosp and check with them first?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...