Friday, November 07, 2008

Back from Hanoi.

I'm back from Hanoi and back at work.

I'm going through my Hanoi pictures and they should be done soon-ish. I have over 300+ shots to sieve through, most of the duplicates because when something interesting came up, J and I took photos on our cameras. Plus I take pictures of the same thing a couple of times to get just 1 good one because my effin camera doesn't come with anti-shake. $(#Q^$

Note to everyone out there: Get a camera with anti-shake, and tells you how much juice you have left in the camera. There's no point in getting a 8 megapixel camera that's crappy. And don't underestimate how lacking some brand name cameras can be. *cough*Canon*cough*

We're going to do wedding stuff later so wish us all the luck!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...