Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Excited about Christmas with 7 weeks to go.

Is anyone excited about Christmas yet? I am!!



This is the first time ever J and I will spend Christmas together. Ever.

Even though we have been going out for almost 3 years, we have never spent Christmas together. We came close 1 year, but that was when we were friends and not seeing each other. I left on Christmas Eve, with a snap of him on my Motorola V3.

-- of course you can't see him.

Come to think of it, why did I take a photo of him? Hmmmmmmm.... I didn't fancy him then, did I? Did I!?!?!? Oh god oh god oh god.

Anyway J is stoked about spending the holidays together. He wants to get a Christmas tree, hang lights and other pretty baubles on it and put presents under the tree. And I think he has Christmas dinner on his mind. The whole nine yards.

-- Not happening.

Problem is, we share our rented flat and it's tiny. We don't have a place for the tree, nor an oven where I can heat up store-bought cook a turkey or fowl of any kind for a traditional Christmas dinner that J probably has in mind. Hell, I'm not even sure what I can bring to the table, in every sense of the word.

-- May not be possible either.

Aside from these thorny problems, I can't wait to spend Christmas with J. It is going to be fab. I know it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...