Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love Actually, is still playing on my dvd player.

I *heart* Love Actually. It's true. I love it so much I watch it on repeat for days till I'm sooooooooo saturated with soppy loved-up goodness.



I love it so much it has its own blog label right here.

[Sorry San, I just keep forgetting to pass it back to you. I'm so sorry it has been on my dvd shelf for the past year. I'm terrible.]

I used to like Jamie and Aurelia's story best. Something about talking to each other knowing that he couldn't understand her, and not knowing that they were actually on the same topic made it sweet.



Like it was meant to be.

I still think Keira Knightley talks funny. What's with her lower jaw?

But Mark has grown on me, maybe on the 89th time I watched the movie.



Swooooooooooooooooooooooon.


Andrew Lincoln, you are now in my "Fanciable Englishman" list, with Alan Rickman and Ralph Fiennes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...