Monday, January 05, 2009

10 months to go.

Wow. I just logged in to my Blogger account and realised that I posted only 4 times in December 2008.

Talk about being unproductive.

Not going to find excuses for my lack of commitment to this space I've updated for the last 4(!) years. I think my relationship with this space deserves much more than a feeble excuse.

I WILL post as regularly as I can, both at work and at home. I have about 10 months to go and stupid things like the type of dress, do I want a videographer, and the font on the table numbers etc. are driving me batshit insane.

-- Yup there's a movie out there that says it all.


As Jo puts it, I have enough time to fall prego and pop the kid out before the actual day. I should breathe.

I will write without giving away much of the Big Day. It will be fun to write down the hilarious things that happen along the way. On another note, it would be absolutely sucky if people show up at my wedding going, "Oh! That's what she said she's getting for her wedding!"

So bear with me my patient friends. I am borderline crazy and have the attention span of a guppy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...