Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have dandruff face.

I went to the dermatologist last Thursday because of a huge under-the-skin pimple. He did unspeakable acts against humanity treatments on my face, all in the name of science and vanity.


-- I'm supposed to be radiant.


My face has been flaking since Saturday. Especially around my mouth and nose. It's like my face has dandruff.

I have dandruff face.

I'm motherfriggin upset, that's what I am. I'm going back later so he can fix this.

I can't do that "I'm upset about my skin so I'm walking very briskly with my head hung low 'cause I have bad skin" thing I used to do in secondary school.

I'm fricking 27! I can't believe I've had bad skin for at least 13 years!

ARGH!!!!


1 comment:

me2 said...

I have this same problem. My skin on my face is got flakes that peels off. Mostly on my forehead and on the sides of my nose. It mostly happens in the winter but it is so annoying. How do you get rid of this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...