Monday, February 16, 2009

I *heart* Gossip Girl.

I can't not watch Gossip Girl. I can't take my eyes off it. I'm ashamed that I've become a slave to a tv show, yet unashamed because it is bursting with juicy scandalous plotlines. 

I *heart* Gossip Girl.



But sometimes there are so many similarities between Gossip Girl and The O.C, I feel like Josh Schwartz is just beating a dead horse. 

The IT girls. The Resident Blonde and Brunette.

The parents who had a past. Step parents and friends becoming step-siblings.

Serena and Dan break up a lot. Their parents are dating. They also share a sibling Serena's mom gave up for adoption. Are you following all that? 

It's as if they ran out of men and women in New York and they had to date in their own circle.

Complicated social scene, lives, endless scheming and of course fabulous wardrobe that all the old money can buy.

-- The resident schemers. Lurvesit.

Outsmart. Outplay. Outshine. 


I love Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...