Monday, February 16, 2009

I thought boys had boy germs.

When you thought no one can mess it up more than you do, someone comes along and proves you wrong.

Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13.
-- Lucy Hagen, The Associated Press
13 Feb 2009


link


Holy bat crap you mean a 12 year old knows what sex is??!

I belong to the old fashioned camp where boys still had boy germs at 12. We giggled at them and we ran away. I learnt about the bits at 14 and didn't know how everything worked till 16. Even then it was "you mean you had to do what?!" gross.

If you think it can't get worse, here's the kicker.

He may not be the father.


Oh. My. God.

I think my head just imploded.

Girl, you're 15. You can start f*cking up your life in your 20s and you're still not too late. You do not need a head start.

Then again this may be the best thing to every manipulative 13 year old out there. "Mom, if you think I've messed up my life by failing my math test, at least I'm not a father."


Link:
Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is a father at 13 - article
'Britain's youngest dad' agrees to DNA test - article

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...