Friday, February 13, 2009

Sucky week.

Life is incredibly SUCKY right now.

  • My car is semi mangled from the left passenger door all the way to the fuel cap. F*ck.

  • My company is up to its sucky way AGAIN. Instead of telling us they are cutting allowance due to the recession, they say it's because the entire staff is complacent and not generating revenue for the company so we don't deserve it. F*ck this, we'll show them what COMPLACENT is then.

  • I have a scratchy throat and I'm just waiting for it to go all nuclear. I can't wait to go to the doctor and get medical leave and stay the f*ck away from the office.

  • Parents' health aren't peachy.


That's why I haven't posted in quite a few days. Honestly, I wonder if there are any repercussions writing about my company's effed up ways. Let me know. I need to rant before I burst.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...