Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Penguin, trials and tribulations.

Things can only get better from this point. You know what? That's absolutely not true.

Work has taken a turn for the worse. The Teletubby Penguin planted her foot into my project.

-- The Office Penguin is fugly. Unlike this cutesy wutesy fluffy thing.


Oh, Teletubby Woman is now known as The Penguin. Because she walks like one. And why do I have have the feeling I'm in Gotham City? You know, dark and foreboding metropolis rife with crime, grime, corruption, and a deep-seated sense of urban decay.

[I got the last phrase from Wikipedia.]

Half-assed Newbie tendered resignation. Means I have to retrain The Penguin and her half-wit team mate.

One of the customers is being a total dick. If your subordinates do not give clear instructions, then don't make me write an incident report for something so small and operational and totally unrelated to me.

-- Rat to my mom then, crybaby


Half-assed Newbie made a mistake but I have to write an incident report. Account deleted? Just restore it. Just when it couldn't get worse, The Penguin waddled over to ask "Have you read the email? What are we going to do?" and then effin told me to be more careful in future. Farking assholes. I hope they burn, fall or something. Bloody hate their guts.

Anyway you can tell from my previous posts that I was going through something unpleasant. J and I just survived a very very scary event and God must be pissed that we are not in perpetual trouble, and decided to empty bucket loads of (un)holy shite on us. Talk about trials and tribulations.



I can't believe that I'm considering retirement at 27+++. I don't want to be a full-time useless sponge, but I would gladly accept the option of NOT having to work. I want a choice. A chance to tell the management to go eff themselves for screwing employees over, the customers to shove it where the sun don't shine and then stomp off without having to worry about rent, bills and food.

If only things were this easy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...