Monday, April 27, 2009

Looking fab as we go up in flames.

Perhaps it's a gift Someone Up There gave me to deal with crap that are strewn generously in my life, but I always climb out of despair and discontent by surrounding myself with all the beautiful material things I find on the internet.

It's as if beautiful shoes and clothes repel evil.



Oh. My. God.



Simply too pretty for words. All items are from Christian Louboutin.

Now that J and I are merging households, I wonder how he feels about $1000 heels that brings joy to his soon-to-be bride. For the wedding of course. I should call him.

My new motto for the year:
if all else fails, at least look fabulous as we all go up in flames.


Link:
Christian Louboutin - Official site


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...