Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deckhand for the week.

I'm back from my vacation and I have been described as sunny.



I guess a break away from work perks me up!

J and I were back at Gold Coast to visit family and it was so great to see them again. E is now taller and looks so much like her mom and C is now in uni! It still surprises me that time passes so quickly.

We ran errands and were proud exhibitors at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show.


[This is the only photo closest to our boat. See pink arrow.]

I was a deckhand for 3 days, wiping every possible surface with a shammy. I looked nothing like the professional crew/ boating people at the show. They looked like this.


I was perhaps the most inappropriately dressed deckhand at the boat show, since I was on vacation and I brought all this girly and short shorts.

summer/beach outfit


I was expecting this.



I got this.



2 vacations since November 08. 2 floods. Just awesome.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...