Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dresses and photographs.

I was at the bridal studio on Sunday to discuss our wedding photos and to pick dresses for the photo shoot. It took me 3 hours, 2 games of chess, numerous YouTube videos and Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time eBook for J.

It was enjoyable! Like a shopping trip, I tried on dresses after dresses. Slim sheaths in gold, festive Valentino Red and the obligatory puffy wedding dresses.


I have slight regrets about not choosing something that's Valentino red right now. But I think I have found a way to squeeze one more dress out of the deal.

I got to pick 3 for the photoshoot because it's already paid for!

I got one that's a cross between these 2.



Left to right: Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 and Banana Republic dress

I was inspired by Oscar de la Renta's creation (that's another post altogether). The moment I saw it, I knew I wanted it. It's a big bow on the right side of the gown. Big big bow with a crystal brooch.

Some dresses look absolutely fab in real life, but don't translate well in photographs. Just like beautiful people who don't photograph well

The dress with the big bow is divine. Fingers crossed for good pictures!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...