Monday, June 29, 2009

I *heart* balloons.

For reasons that escape me, I am fascinated by balloons.

First I saw them in a window display and thought it was genius.

I thought I was overly impressed because it was from Van Cleef & Arpels. Maybe I was taken by the label and not the sheer ingenuity of the design.



*Swoooooooooooooooooooon*

I guess I thought wrong. I love the balloons and how romantic they are.

Then I saw them at the back of a magazine.

-- Miss Dior Cherie

I want them in my photographs.

Don't they look positively happy?? I want one. Now.

At my wedding.



Aren't they cute? They remind me of simpler and happier times, when candy and balloons rule. I love tugging the string bobbing the balloons everywhere I go. I still do that.

It cheers me up just thinking of them!


Link:
Une Journee a Paris - Official site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...