Monday, June 29, 2009

My love for hair bands run deep.

I love head bands. Hair bands, headbands whatever you want to call it. It's pretty, preppy and super useful on windy days.

I have them in plastic, metal, painted, wrapped in silk and faux leather.

But this takes the cake.

double crystal scallop headwrap

This Jennifer Behr's creation is made from Swarovski crystals



Antique crystals? Swooooooooooon.

I want to wear this on my wedding day. It's very 'me'! It's also very overpriced at USD$262.



p.s. Behr is the one to go to for headbands in the US. Who knew you can make a career out of designing headbands?! My mom will be surprised.


Link:
Jennifer Behr - official site


2 comments:

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Ooh pretty! I love headbands I did a post about it not so long ago, about all the ones I own, bought a new one today too lol x

Rach said...

I love em love em love em! It's very pretty but just too expensive for a headband.

Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...