Monday, June 15, 2009

Pretty flowers and chores.

Apart from my flaking face, crappy job and the number of wedding vendors driving me insane, life is peachy because J is coming home soon!

I am instantly cheered by this thought. I want to run out and buy flowers from the market.

Maybe one in the kitchen.

Lurrrrrrrrrrrve hydrangeas.

And another one for my room.



Aren't they pretty??? Swoooooooooooooooooooooon.

It would take an operation of military precision to buy flowers for the flat. I start at 9am. I finish work at 7pm. The flower shop in the market closes in the afternoon.

starts work flower shop closes finishes work
|---------------|--------------------------------------------------------|


Please work out some plan and email me.


Which reminds me, I need to fold the laundry I've stuffed in his closet *temporarily* because I ran out of space and hangars in mine.

And to clean his side of the *world* (read:bed). Magazines, a bunny rabbit and other clean laundry lie on that side.

And maybe clean the entire flat if I have any time left.

Uh-oh.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...