Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding DIY - Cones.

I am about to start making cones for the wedding. Cones of flower petals for each guests so they can shower us with love and luck as J and I walk down the aisle.

I love this look from Martha Stewart.



I even bought doilies all the way in Australia because I couldn't find them here. (I still can't.) Thing is, a cone doily on its own is rather flimsy. I keep imagining sweaty palms gripping the cones and we all know that the paper is gonna give.

Then I saw this on The Bride's Guide.



Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Problemo solved!

I just have to find pretty paper to make the cone. I'll post a prototype once it is done. I just have to stop procrastinating and start doing something.

Woohoo! 3 months before D-Day! Woohoo?

Link:
The Bride's Guide - Official site


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...