Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I may be a fragrance addict.

One of the most elusive fragrances that I haven't been able to purchase, has been spotted in a local mall.



Quercus by Penhaligons.

It's light, refreshing and not overpowering. Great for everyday. So is Hermes Kelly Caleche.

It's pink, has a lock and it's probably the closest thing from Hermes I'm willing to pay for.



Thing is, everytime I look at all the junk things on my dresser I feel guilty. I do not need lip balms of almost the same shade in different flavours. Or bracelets I don't really wear because they go 'clink' on my watch the entire day.

So do I need 5-6 bottles of expensive fragrances on my dresser to guilt me further?

I don't quite know yet.


Links:
Quercus by Penhaligons - Official site


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...