Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quirky find - Folksy cutouts.

Isn't this adorable?

-- Image from Something Old, Something New

When I saw it this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was, "How can I make this myself?"

I could use my best MS Paint skills, change the names, inverse colors and resize and ...

Then I came back to reality. I have less than 3 months to go before the big day. My florist for the reception hasn't given me a definite answer (the hell with "seasonal flowers" excuse!), some deco stuff is still up in the air and I've just added cutesy bunnies to the list.

I don't think I can slave in front of the table, hand-cut every little corners to make this pretty banner after cutting hundreds of butterflies, bunnies and address labels. I just can't.

I know I swoon a lot, but I can't help it if they are sooooooo many creative and beautiful things everywhere. We are going a little over our budget so I think I'll have to live without the banners. *pouts*

The lovely hand-cut banners can be found at Ay Mujer on Etsy.


Link:
Feeling festive - Something old, something new


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...