Friday, September 25, 2009

I made J watched Gossip Girl.

I got J to watch Season 3 Episode 1 of Gossip Girl with me. By watch, I mean getting his attention when I laughed like a mad woman at ingenious bits and repeated the lines to emphasize how awesome they were.

I'm going to take this as a victory. He did make me watch 5 seasons of NCIS so we're even.
J: But she's (Blair) so mean!
Me: That's why I love her.


With lines like,
Blair: "I know what you did this summer, and who. Cristiano Ronaldo? I hope you got your shots."

• Vanessa:: "Even Frodo eventually gave in to the power of the Ring."
What's not to love?

Honestly, Gossip Girl is awesome. It does not have an embarrassing name. It's not part of Satan's plan to take over the world and it's sooooooooo much more than high school drama.

It's life, people. It's real.

Time to put on my headband.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...