Thursday, September 24, 2009

I want to shop.

I've been trying my very best to stop shopping.

With all the payment due after the wedding, J and I have been frantically saving. At least I have, unlike *cough*someone*cough* who suddenly has a new hobby and needs a SLR camera. Someone who now inundates most of our conversation with camera speak that I don't understand. I don't know who that is. *cough*

My year old clothes are still in great condition. I can wear them to work. I don't need new clothes, right?
Valentino Satin Diamante Bow Pumps will set you back USD$710.22 Available on Net-a-Porter.

:(

The soft supple leather. The luscious sheen and sexy curves. It's so timeless it's an investment.

I swear I'll buy timeless items. Something to last forever.

I want to shop till I drop! Stat!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...