Saturday, September 26, 2009

Table numbers - revamp.

I may have gone a little over the edge after mmmm the "Oops I'm sorry I can't make it to your wedding and I forgot to tell you till you called" fiasco.

I'm revamping my table numbers because I will not stand for Times New Roman at a wedding.

It went from this.


To this.


-- Available at TimelessPaper's Etsy shop

But since I'm crazy and I think I have heaps of time, I'm going to do this.



To be honest, I was a little miffed when I found out I could actually BUY cut butterflies on Etsy. So the time I spent slaving over 100 tiny butterflies could have gone towards something else, say, spa treats to make me look radiant.

*Shakes fist in anger*

And when I saw the wedding I've planned in my head on MOST of the bridal magazines this month, I exploded in anger. Carnage everywhere.

Me: Omg they are stealing my ideas! OMG!!!

J: I'm sure they didn't? It's just a coincidence.

Me: Yeah right. I'm sure my shade of purpl... OMFG THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! MY WEDDING ISN'T SPECIAL ANYMORE!!!


Kaboom.



So yeah. I'm irritated and frustrated as hell that everything I thought was special, is now mainstream. There isn't enough tears in the world for this shocker.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...