Thursday, October 22, 2009

I want to scream at stupidity and incompetence.

There are so many times this week that I just want to stand up, push my rolly chair aside, scream "EFF YOU" in all their incompetent faces, walk out with a big smile plastered on my face and sail off into the sunset.

Or something like that.

Sometimes I think I can be very snappy to people. Rolling my eyes at them or saying really sarcastic thing in their faces. Thing is, some of them don't get my sarcasm. Then I feel really bad because maybe they didn't mean to be stupid slow because we all have our momentary lapse of sanity.


To a co-worker, "oh wow you have such a high score! Bet you must have been practising lots."

But gawd, some people are just asking for it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...