Friday, March 05, 2010

If you think things can't get worse.

My life was boring, uneventful and repetitive. Some people find comfort in knowing everything will remain the same but I find it mind numbing. So I decided to change.

I had my hair curled.

I wanted soft waves and channel my inner Blair inclinations. Life would be fun and beautiful, just like hers. (I'm being dramatic because it helps to build expectation and hope.)



I will be happy with Serena's hair too.


But when I looked into the mirror this morning, I saw this.



My life is boring, uneventful and repetitive. And now I have fugly hair. FML!


1 comment:

Bonnie- amour amour said...

So sorry to laugh at your misfortune... but this made me laugh! I know the feeling so well, go in to hairdressers wanting J.LO and come out more Jenny from the Block.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...