Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I *heart* Ann Taylor.

This outfit is just too swooooooonsome. I'd wear this lace dress for my wedding if it was available earlier.



Hang on, I did wear a short lace dress. Hmmm I can always have another one.

And check out those heels on her! They look like the Louboutins! All that fluffiness and petals. *Swoooooooooooooooooon*



Looks like Louboutins, don't they?

I'm so amazed at Ann Taylor's collection.

These necklaces are too purrrrrty!


I simply heart the necklace with pearls and tulle. So pretty. Awwwww...



For reasons that escaped me, I don't know why I haven't checked out the collection in years. Were they frumpy? I hope not. Were they mum-sy? They don't look it. In fact they look so much like J Crew now. J Crew's things look very pretty on their website, but the material always feels a little too flimsy, crumpled and most unfortunately, cheap-ish.

Should I be doing some online shopping? I worry a bit over the quality. I don't need them. But I oh-so want them!


Link:
Ann Taylor - Official site


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...