Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My headache: Home decorating on a budget.

I am very into home decorating these days, simply because it makes me feel better when I go back to a gorgeous home.

-- from decor8!

I love the little writing desk! Look at the chair! I'd spend time there if it looks that gorgeous.

Thing is, I'm working on little to zero budget so I am one of those people who is trying to pull off Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I don't have a fireplace. I don't have plushy couch. I don't have expensive artsy paintings. And I'm pretty sure I can't afford that upholstered chair.

I really hope I can use all my knick knacks and pointless purchases souvenirs from all my trips to add a certain stylish Vogue Home look.

How can I make my home utterly swoonsome before I throw a housewarming gathering food-fest (of some kind) and let people see the place?

Gotta browse online and get more ideas!


Link:
decor8 - link


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...