Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Skirts - Funky for work.

Though I am about to join another pasture, it is still pretty unclear if it's going to be a greener one, or just a stupid fake lawn that just looks green from above.

Nevertheless I am still going to dress for success!

This means more shopping, longer hemlines and proper heels.

I wonder if this M Missoni skirt fits the bill.


It's fun, colorful and has a decent hemline. I mean looking prim and proper doesn't mean it has to be in black and white, right?

I *heart* Milly. It's colorful and probably not that suitable for work because it looks like a miniskirt. But it's cute!



Leifsdottir came to my attention recently and it is full of cute girly goodness. Frills, polka dots and fun colors, what's not to love?

I wonder if this is a little too frivolous for the corporate world. (Probably.)



Kate Spade's Kayla skirt is colorful and more fitting for the corporate scene. What do you think?



All available from Nordstrom.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...