Friday, July 23, 2010

Eyelash curler and the injury prone.

I must have gone mad, because I am lusting after a Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Or a Shiseido Eyelash Curler.


All this coming from someone who jabbed her eye with a mascara wand one morning while getting ready for work.

The generic drugstore eyelash curler I bought can't seem to do the trick! For some reason it doesn't fit over my eye, there is something off about the curvature. And it struck me, I will never have this problem with world acclaimed eyelash curler!

-- Purrrrty gold

But for $32, the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is a bit steep, and there is no guarantee that it fits over my eye nicely. (I read online that some people have this problem too.) I contemplated trying it at the Shu Uemura outlet before plonking 32 clams on it, but I'm too embarrassed to step in and let the whole world know how awkward I am around makeup tools.

What to do. What to do. :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...