Sunday, December 26, 2010

Camera, photography and budget.

I can't wait to go on our honeymoon. It has been almost a year since J and I got married and we have yet to go on our honeymoon. It feels as if we have one last thing to check off our wedding to do list.

The honeymoon is going to cost us because 2 weeks in Europe is not going to be cheap. Hotels, sightseeing, shopping, food and transport add up to a pretty penny. Not to mention all the things we have to get ready for the Big Trip.

I will need a decent camera.


-- do want! USD$600

I don't have one right now because the last one I had was more of a family camera. Mom and dad took it for their vacation, my brother used it on his vacation and frankly that's one of the reasons why I don't post photos anymore. The ones off my iPhone just don't evoke the same sentiments.

J has 2 cameras. He uses the slim Olympus Mju camera for work and he has a dslr which has been sitting sadly in the cabinet, unused for months because J is at work. I'm not really sure if he's going to lug the dslr all over Europe with the lenses because I am definitely not going to be the tripod girl.

[Plus, I guess his photography craze is over. He is all about golf now.]

GAH! Should I buy a camera just for me, or should I just make do with what we have?

J bought me the camera for my birthday! Whoopeee!!!


Link:
Olympus PEN E-PL1 - Gizmodo review

p.s. I think it's about time I post my entries regularly, instead of writing them in October and posting them in December. oops. :X


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...