Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures of organized closets are misleading.

I look at organized closets and sigh with envy.


My closet looks nothing like this. I have way more clothes than that!!

This is very misleading. I hang tops and bottoms separately, color coded of course. I will not put my shoes with my clothes. Dark space, dirt on shoes and clean clothes have no business together. And no closet looks this bright and breezy because, real closets do not have windows on the other side.

[Is no one worried about faded clothes?]

Do you know whose closet I covet the most? Carrie from Sex and the City. Not the one in her small apartment because that's just not enough storage for anyone, especially her.

This is it.


Double doors. His and hers. Silk hangers.

Swoooooooooon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...