Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sick and no reply.

I am down with a cold and things are just starting to look grim, like a multi vehicle pile up on the highway on a Monday morning.

My client's vendors are taking forever to reply my emails, and I secretly think they are hoping that I'll forget ever sending those emails and sweeping everything under the gigantic rug. And of course the deadline is tomorrow.

Dilbert.com

[Maybe everyone is too busy staring at the multi vehicle pile up. That's why they are not replying my emails!!]

I have a cold and I'm running a temperature. I didn't sleep well because the cool side of the pillow just warmed up immediately after I laid my sleepy head on it. All that tossing and turning did not help.

And of course, I forgot to bring my meds with me this morning.

So now, I'm sick and pressed for time but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Bah humbug. *sniff*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...