Sunday, May 29, 2011

Want - Urban Decay Naked palette!

The last time I walked into Sephora, I bought Benefit's Bella Bamba. I saw Urban Decay's Naked palette at the cashier but I shrugged and walked away from it.

It has been 1 week. After doing lots of research, I am very convinced I need one.



And I don't even know how to put on eye makeup! See, that's why I need this. So I can start practising. :D

I guess it's age, growing up, growing old whatever you wanna call it. I think life's too boring and sucky to be bland anymore. I still love the bare fresh face look but let's face it, my skin is hardly the dewy luminous skin you see on the twenty year old models in Vogue. I need all the war paint I can get.

And TLC said we could buy all the makeup Mac can make! Except now, I'm going to try my luck with Urban Decay.

I'm going to raid Sephora when dawn breaks. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...