Sunday, May 08, 2011

Wishlist - Dior dresses!

I'm feeling somewhat down since it is appraisal season and my manager was the biggest wet blanket ever to the entire team. I felt under-appreciated. All my hard work, over time, working till wee hours in the morning at the expense of my family, health and skin seemed to go unnoticed. I hope this isn't another manager who thinks that we are paid a monthly salary, so we are obliged to work every single moment of our lives.

[Under-appreciated is a tad better than unnoticed. Unnoticed = he didn't even know about the efforts everyone put in. Under-appreciated = he knew but chose not to give a pat on everyone's back. Waaaaait, is being ignorant better than not doing anything better now? I don't know. I'm confused and upset.]

I tried to console the team that the manager probably meant well but the execution of said "advice and feedback" was poor. I don't know who I was trying to console.

I guess it's time to shop my pain away.

There are only 2 more episodes till the end of the season. While I can't wait to find out if my princess is getting her happily ever after, I simply can't bear the 5 months wait till Gossip Girl returns. What am I going to do during this cold and long winter till the spring that is Gossip Girl returns? I can't twiddle my thumbs for that long.

Anyway, on with the wishlist!


Blair's Dior dress in Empire of the Son. It's from Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2010 Floral Printed Dress.

Blair's Dior dress in Pretty in Pink. It's from Dior's Spring 2010 Ready to Wear collection. That makes it last season, right?


So purrrrrrty!! The dresses are from 2010 so they must be on sale, right? I want me some!

They would go so well under a black collar-less jacket a la Duchess of Cambridge.


To make them more work appropriate you see.

Nothing makes a girl feel better than wearing luxe dresses! I mean, would you feel better in a Gap shirt or a Dior dress?

There is no competition at all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...