Friday, June 17, 2011

Beauty products from Pattaya,

I was so excited when I got to Thailand because I could finally visit Boots and "pretend I had forgotten to bring my toothbrush/face wash/sun block so I need to shop". Ask J, we've been to Boots almost every day since we were in Pattaya.


I bought some nice (and cheap!) face wash from Boots for like 195 baht ($7.90).

And lovely eye shadows for Boots Botanics 49 baht! I got Star Anise and Sage. Plus a lippie in "Allure" from the Poppy King collection.

A eyeshadow brush from Muji and Freshel White C BB cream from Watsons!

Quite a fair bit of people I know are crazy about BB creams. They are a foundation, moisturiser, sun block and oil control lotion all rolled into one. And I got the Freshel at 495 baht, which works out to be around $20. That's a huge bargain as it's selling for $33 back home. Win for me!

I've heard from friends that cosmetics and body products are much cheaper in Thailand because they manufacture quite a bit. Things like Sunsilk, Boots, L'oreal and Soap & Glory are everywhere and so much more affordable than back home. Perfect for the newbies like me who want to try everything without spending too much on something I'm not very sure of.

I hope I have some baht left when I'm at the airport so I can get some last minute shopping in! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...