Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Want: Embrace by John Green.

I do a lot of work at home, plus I spend quite a fair bit of time online when I'm not working. The laptop gets hot and my lap goes numb when I sit crosslegged for a long time. All the wires from the laptop, mouse and portable hard disk AND remote controls for everything are ALWAYS in the way. All that, plus a big mug of coffee in bed, will end up in tears (and flames) sooner or later.

So I've been searching for a breakfast table/ laptop table to use in bed for ages. I went to Ikea, I browsed online and I have no idea how I managed to miss this.

Embrace by John Green.



So there are 2 pieces. You simple flip one and join them. Embrace!

It works as a tiny book shelf.
As a reading bench while you flip through your favourite magazines and books.

And of course, the perfect coffee table for the apartment.


This is just ingenious! Embrace is a piece of functional furniture that will blend into the home. I've looked at a few lap (?) tables and they always seem out of place when you try to put them away. I thought to myself, what's the point of buying something that would not work with every other piece of furniture in the home? It will be an eyesore, and I'll just grow to treat it like one as well.

This little table is very purrrrrty, and it will set you back about GBP265.


Link:
Embrace - John Green. [buy here]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...