Thursday, September 01, 2011

New shoes and my hoarding tendencies.

New flats from G2000 sale!



Truth be told, I bought them about 2 months ago and they were extremely affordable at $25 a pop!
Absolutely awesome. They fit properly and I haven't gotten any blisters from them. They do make that irritating clacking sound when I walk. Anyone could hear me within the building and god forbid I walk down a long empty hallway with reverberating echos of my own stride.

I'd make such a good spy/ninja.

I have a love-hate relationship with shoes. Love to have 'em, hate the blisters, the clacking sound, the weird bits of dirt which always end up inside the heels and how much room they take in my house.

I do keep mine for years, which makes me seem like a hoarder. Shoes that are very worn, flats which have given seasoned so much that the sides don't quite hold up. But they are mine and I can't bear to throw them away, even if I'm not going to wear them ever again?


What do you do with your old shoes? How do you decide if and when they should go?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...