Thursday, October 06, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs.


“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

“My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
We loved you in uni. My professors couldn't stop drawing examples and quoting you. He said to us, "A product with a million cutting edge features is still a failure when the design is inconsistent and no one knows how to use it." This was the only phrase I remember from university. 

I want to pursue my goals, be good at it and enjoy the entire process. Thank you.

To quote a friend, you are the original Apple Genius. Goodbye Steve, we'll miss you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...