Monday, December 12, 2011

Dermatologists, laser, creams, gels and pills.

Bad skin throughout my life. I wanted to say teens but I guess in my 20s (gasp!!) my skin was ok, calm but not perfect and dewy and all that it should be. Now it's horrible. I have cystic acne all along my jaw and they are spreading upwards onto my cheek

Dermatologists, laser, creams, gels and pills. My skin calmed down and there was no flareup during my wedding and 2 years after until now. I wonder if it's the constant challenges I put my skin through.

New cleaning regimen like oil cleansing to remove makeup.
BB Cream.
Makeup and colors

and now I'm paying the price for it. I am zapping my face with lasers weekly and it's still bumpy and riddled with humongous angry acne. I dont' know what to do. I'm even back on Roaccutane.

With Roaccutane, patients sometimes experience depression, suicidal thoughts and of course dry skin (it's pretty much a given).

I wonder if the depression comes from the pill or the thought "why the eff is this happening to me?"

I take care of my skin, I eat well and I try to go to bed as early as I can. There's nothing much I can do about my stress levels because I work in audit and life is pretty much about deadlines, especially during the year end. I really don't know how to make my skin better.

this is a lifelong battle. for now, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. Rawr.

End of rant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...