It will be so pretty and perfect!
- It's a huge chunk of my pay.
- It's cutesy and therefore I will grow out of it very very soon. I'm not exactly a spring chicken.
- It's satin, or so it says on all the research I've done. For all I know it's polyester. $1000 for polyester is just daylight robbery.
- I can wear it to weddings.
- I can wear it to work, even though my job doesn't the honor.
- It's cutesy!
- It's RED VALENTINO. I WILL FINALLY OWN A VALENTINO!
- I will regret it, just like how I regret not getting the Red Valentino Cherry Blossom dress. It's not unavailable ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN WORLD.
Something pretty, chic and utterly feminine can't possibly go out of fashion right? Look at the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. *Swoooon*
-- Courtesy of The Style Umbrella
Sigh. Let me know (whatsapp, comments, email etc.) if I show just close my eyes and sign on the bill. Of course errr I'll