Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Affordable home remedies or splurge of the century

In my quest for glowing better healthy skin, I scour the interwebs to bring tiny pockets of gem to hopefully remedy the situation.

I'm really not into buying a whole tub of cream, just to find out that my skin goes funky the moment I put a smidgeon on. What am I going to do with the whole tub anyway? 

The smallest tub goes for $255. J gave me the face when I held up a bottle, I put it back sheepishly.

I want something simple, gentle and affordable to try before I splurge hundreds of dollars on something that's probably going to run out after 2 days' of use. What to do, what to do.


Surprising skin savers to try at home - Refinery29.com



Did you know the simple spud contains potassium, sulfur, phosphorus, and chloride — all of which are known to help heal blemishes? In addition, potatoes can have an astringent effect on skin, which can exfoliate and lighten post-acne marks or scars. 

I can buy bags of patatas to try with $255! Only kidding, but I'm definitely going to fight the urge to pick up a jar of La Mer when I go through dutyfree in 3 weeks' time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...