Saturday, May 25, 2013

Skin woes: new level of depression and last ditch efforts.

Urm yeah, on the same note. I have a wedding dinner to attend tonight and my skin is, oh I don't know but the dermatologist said this morning "with more laser, we can do something about the coarseness and the scarring", depressing.

Yeah if I'm not depressed I don't know what I'm feeling now.


  1. Laser in the morning.
  2. Face mask in the afternoon.
  3. Slapping on a thick layer on moisturiser like you would smear a cake with frosting 2 hours before the event.





Smells like desperation. Green tea scented desperation.



Link:
Innisfree green tea pure cream (it's actually gel.)
A clearer product guide:

I'm not plugging the product but it's just something I've hoarded over the past year(s) and I'm desperate to detox and purge my cabinet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...