Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kate Spade Saturday, bright colors and love.

I'm a sucker for all things preppy, so I'm over the moon to find Kate Spade's sister brand, Saturday.com!





It's a more affordable range from Kate Spade, so all the better for me. Look at the colors! Everything is bright and breezy.


The range is targeted at the 25-35. Yeah, the under 30s can wear anything with an elastic waistband, and the over 30s who can indulge in a bit of color. I can't wear anything with elastic waistbands, that's a bit too childish. But overall, I'd love to go crazy shopping at this site. I've put lots in my shopping cart while I was "window browsing" this afternoon, but I had to close the window sadly because of my ever-growing credit card bill. Sigh.

In other news, Kate Spade site is having a 25% off everything sale! Love the preppy looks and colors. If only I were young again.



Love the earrings, flats and lacey top. Remember to use the discount code at checkout to enjoy 25% off! Have fun shopping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...