Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love: Chanel Rose Cache and being well-groomed.

I am utterly in love with my nail polish!

Loving Chanel's Rose Cache to bits. It's a muted shade of pink, not too ballerina and not too aged as well. I am a sucker for all things Chanel (especially the more affordable items such as makeup) and everything natural and polished.


I pause in front of the pink whenever I go for manicures. I don't know, I guess I'm old school when it comes to colors.
"Just try this! Very nice", the manicurist exclaimed as she handed me palettes of other colors such as jarring neon yellow or a bright pink you can see miles away when there's a blackout.

If I'm a client of mine, I'd be very distracted from the neon green nails instead of what the presentation is about. I like something that's polished, neutral and maybe I'll try gunmetal grey or blood red when I'm on vacay.



Le sigh. Particuliere, you are next!


Anyhoooooo I first saw Rose Cache on the sales assistant fingers when I was buying my concealer and immediately complimented her, ooohing and aaaahing while J stood next to me, wondering what the fuss was about and why couldn't we just leave already because no man should be caught in a Chanel makeup store for more than 5 minutes unless he's asking for directions or buying a gift.

So here we are again, so many moons since we got Rose Cache into our fold, wondering which one's next.

The chances of buying more Chanel products at the airport are too damn high!

*skips out merrily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...