Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wispy layered hair and a ponytail twist.

I want to love my hair. I really do. But sometimes, all that wishing and hoping get you nowhere. The odd ones that just stand straight up, reaching for the sky despite all the product I've piled on. The ends which don't seem to get nourished even though I've resorted to using the hair mask as a conditioner, a tip from my loving hairdresser Rebecca. I should pay her a visit soon.

And the general flatness. Boy oh boy, the flatness.

So yeah I'm pretty much a basket case when it comes to presentation. My skin is bad and my hair stands. The wise Cher Horowitz once said, "..a full-on Monet. It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess." The complete package. Poor J haha.


-- The Princess "You broke my brush" Diaries


So without the cheek bones, personal stylists and makeup professionals, when will I transform into this? [Dear Whoever-is-up-there, it's me again. I'm not asking for much but I'd like everyone to have good health/life and perfect skin and hair. Thanks.]

I have 9 weddings to attend till this September, so that's 9 weddings in 3 months. I can't get my hair and makeup done professionally 9 times in 3 months. Well, I can but that's just financial suicide. Anyway here I am, scouring the interwebs for tips, tricks and magical juju to tame this wild unruly hair and skin of mine, and to get ready for 9 wonderful weddings. More tips from Refinery29.com!

How to give your ponytail a brand new twist.


-- Pep up your ponytail with a twist! From Refinery29.com

The twist, I can do that. But my hair is quite layered and I always get wispy bits falling all over the place. Does that mean I need half a can of spray everytime I attempt this? Hmmm. Deep thoughts indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...