Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chanel Fall 2013 and my makeup always look the same.

Remember the occasional accidental visits to Chanel I mentioned a few weeks ago? I've stopped going to town. Just so I won't drop by, try on new makeup and buy maybe a couple of nail polishes and powders to perk up my day.

But I haven't stopped browsing all the goodness online. Dear gawd you are not helping.

Chanel Superstition Fall 2013.

I don't need more makeup. Hell, I still have makeup that I haven't used, like the Urbay Decay eyeshadows. Mostly because I don't know how, and I just don't have the time every morning to make magic happen. But, I still want the new blush and lippie. Swoon.



-- Taken from The Beauty Lookbook.

I'm head over heels for Revelation. It's a warm pink, a color I'm always drawn to so all my makeup looks the same. Presage looks interesting. It's a bright coral, and I'm a little worried I'm going to look like a clown in office, under the harsh fluorescent lighting. Bah humbug.

The new blush comes in a creme formula, so it's not the powder that I'm used to. I still on my Bella Bamba and there's probably another Chanel one still in its black box. Sigh. I'm a hoarder and I admit it.


It's perfection. I just want the first 2 blush on the right. And maybe the matching lippie, even though I don't wear lippie most of the time but I should. Mostly because I have maybe 6 lippies that are laying in the depths of my bag.

-- From La Chanelphile.

Must. Avoid. Chanel.
Need. Makeup.
Want. Chanel. Jacket.

Maybe till the next pay day?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...