Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shallow me and maybe a drunken post.

I know the Cannes festival was months ago, I just realised this post was in draft. Silly me. But the more I read the post, the more drunk and vapid I sounded. I recommend you skip all the words and jibberish and just look at the pictures. Because I might have downed more alcohol, knowing full well that my life will never be as fabulous as theirs.

Marion Cotillard. She's perfect.


She always looks natural and happy to be there. I'm really considering chopping my locks to get her haircut now.




Candy stripes!!

Zhang Ziyi, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Nicole Kidman were my favourites. Those dresses were just made for them.


-- Elie Saab. And in my books, so Blair Waldorf at her wedding to Chuck!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...