Thursday, June 26, 2014

My first Les Exclusifs de Chanel.

Chanel Les Exclusifs. Absolutely one of the best fragrances I bought in years.


I've always had a soft spot for all things Chanel. Makeup, fragrance, designer bag and the little black jacket. I try to walk past Chanel every time I'm in town, just to have a peek at the newest things they have on display. Just search for Chanel on this little site and you'll kind of know how much I love Chanel.



I couldn't help but indulge myself in one of the Les Exclusifs de Chanel, Bel Respiro.



I had such a hard time choosing my first Les Exclusifs because they are all so beautiful and unique! I was torn between Rue Cambon, Beige and Bel Respiro, but Bel Respiro won me over. It was nothing like I've ever tried. The faint scent of freshly mowed grass and lightness almost felt like I was laying in middle of the field on a breezy day while I enjoyed the sun.

It was perfect.

I only put this on special occasions, or when I need a pick me up on stressful days. I have several bottles of other fragrances on the table so I'm trying to finish those before I add another bottle to my cluttered bathroom. When I'm stressed or nervous, I close my eyes, take a deep breath and Bel Respiro takes me to my happy place. I guess this is aromatherapy at its best.

Chanel Les Exclusifs are only available at the Chanel boutiques and selected Chanel makeup shops. They come at a hefty price at more than $200 a pop.

(This is a very old post. I actually bought Bel Respiro 2 years ago!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...