Thursday, June 26, 2014

My iPhone 4S takes blurry photos.

I guess I wasn't imagining things when I thought the camera on my iPhone 4S was taking crappy photos.

Like everyone else, I take lots of photos with my phone to share my life with family and friends around the world. It's one way we break down the barrier that is distance, and keep everyone updated and involved in our lives. I know what my sister-in-law is doing on her vacation in Cairns, and J knows I am having latte with biscuits. It feels like we were never apart.



-- Mmmm coffeeeeeeeee

Then iOS 7 came along and ruined everything.


I take selfies and a lot of macro shots. This is an old photo before I updated to iOS 7.


Great vibrant colours. Looks crisp and sharp if I don't zoom in.

Let me just magnify the photo and let's take a look at the edges.


It's a little blurry but not that noticeable unless I intend to print it as a poster.

Now after iOS 7 update, this is what the photo looks like.


Bright colours.

I'm not sure if this is the best example, but I find it more blurry after the update.


Just do a simple search and you get lots of complains.

I'm not ready to spend more money on a new phone. After all, I'm a greenie at heart and I can't seem to justify spending another $1000 on a phone that will eventually have crappy photo quality after any sort of iOS update. It just seems pointless.

Fix this, Apple!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...