Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I have no patience for drama mamas.

I am exasperated by the antics of some people, and my patience runs pretty low for people who don't seem to want to help themselves.

S wants a drama-free life, where people are nice and things are predictable.
  • Then why on earth did she post provocative pictures on the net if all she wants is peace and quiet?
  • Why go out with losers non-winners who are married and "heading for divorce"? The non-winner said that a couple of years ago. S waited and gave up. Moved on to another similar non-winner.
  • Why is she taunting the deadbeat sperm donor of a father of her child? That's courting drama.

"omg he's stalking me!"

S: drive faster. He may be behind us.
Me: We're on the highway. We left without him knowing.

S: drive me to my doorstep. He may be waiting for me downstairs.
Me: But you stay in a condo with tight security. How can he get in?
S: He has his ways.

S thrives on the drama and attention. People are just feeding her needs. Don't put yourself in those situations if you want peace and quiet. Stop actively courting drama and then cry your sob stories to the world about how unfair fate has dealt you.

I'm just sooo tired of listening to her "sad" stories, I'm going to walk out of her drama filled life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...